Server Suggestion

• Deathmatch Dust2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server Suggestion

Hi,

I recently played on you DII DM Server and I really liked.
      I just want to ask if its possible to make this server more competitive/ more skill train based?! Because there are many casual DM Servers out there.

My Setting Suggestion is:
      - Weapons: AK, Galil, M4A4, M4A1, Famas, Pistols
      - D2 only
      - Roundlimit like 15 min or 50 Kills
      - Kill +10 HP, Headshot + 25 HP

That’s it! ;)

I hope you like it.
    • RE: Server Suggestion

Hahhaha ^^
      Nonono, max hp is ofcorse 100!
      Example 90 hp + headshot = 100 hp

Trust me this is a lot more fun than normal dm!
      n!faculty had a csgo server with that hp settings and the server was allways full. But since the arms deal update the server is unconnectable and no one responds on the forums.

This server settings i suggest are kind of intens and really developing the skill level. Also perfekt for warm up.

Btw is this forum english only or german and english?!

So far have a nice weekend

goldi

The post was edited 1 time, last by GolDF!Ng3r ().

Okay alles klar ;)

Ihr solltet diese settings echt mal testen.
      Somit könnt ihr euch defenetiv vom rest abheben!
      Und nervt es euch selbst nicht auf einem dm ständig von einer autosniper oder negev gekillt zu werden? ^^

Durch diese settings wird das spielerlebnis defenetiv intensiver und man hat auch eine gewisse herausforderung.

Die dunktion 'random weapons" sollte aufjedenfall drin bleiben, damit man zufällig zwischen den 5 waffen spielen kann.

Ich würde mich riesig freuen, wenn ihr es mal für eine woche testweise auf euren server einspielen könntet.

Ciao goldi

I think spawns for players should be random for even more action cuz with teamside spawns it's easier to go to certain places for camp but with random spawns it's quite impossible to camp atleast not for long cuz there's a high propability someone spawns behind u the next few seconds after u're spawned.
      Also spawnkilling can't happen the way it happens with teamside spawns but spawnprotection should remain but with reduced duration.
      I also suggest making the server force random main weapon and pistol so ppl have to use other weapons sometimes than AK and M4 or Deagle and USP as pistols.
      Make also snipers and scoped weapons not allowed for more intense war.
      About the HP absorption by killing ppl ye normal max HP should be 100 but maybe make it the way u can go past this with knifekills only and knifekill could give u +25HP but still make the absolute max HP to 250 and if u're over 100HP with any amount and u kill someone with any weapon except knife u get +0HP.
      (>'.')︻デ═ ---(x_X)--> BOOM HEADSHOT!
      Play hard, go pro.

FinZ wrote:

I think spawns for players should be random for even more action cuz with teamside spawns it's easier to go to certain places for camp but with random spawns it's quite impossible to camp atleast not for long cuz there's a high propability someone spawns behind u the next few seconds after u're spawned.
      Also spawnkilling can't happen the way it happens with teamside spawns but spawnprotection should remain but with reduced duration.
      I also suggest making the server force random main weapon and pistol so ppl have to use other weapons sometimes than AK and M4 or Deagle and USP as pistols.
      Make also snipers and scoped weapons not allowed for more intense war.
      About the HP absorption by killing ppl ye normal max HP should be 100 but maybe make it the way u can go past this with knifekills only and knifekill could give u +25HP but still make the absolute max HP to 250 and if u're over 100HP with any amount and u kill someone with any weapon except knife u get +0HP.

Well, I agree with random spawns but not with random weapons. If you want to train for competitive gaming you won't play with all weapons. And in a war you also won't play AWP without zooming all the time. In my opinion everyone should be able to choose his weapon.
      ---
      GolDF!Ng3r's idea also sounds nice :)

random spawn points could be nice, yet it's kind of annoying. it's like getting shot from all sides all the time. It's the kind of servers you use for a quick warm up. Max hp should always be 100, i agree with +25 hp on knifing, but it gets abused often by people , sitting in corners waiting for an easy knife to gain some hp.

why disagree on hp increase , it makes the gap between players skilled/unskilled players even bigger. it encourages camping (there's safe zones with random spawns @ DD2). a lot of unskilled players rely on spraying and praying against good players, so every time they hit you once they get you 1 bit closer to killing you, and if you kill that person again your health is full.

This suggestion is purely attractive for good players, have to consider the newcomers too.

Nice to see more replys on this thread!

Yeah and I mean by random option that you get a random weapons but only the allowed ones. So you can not get an AWP or Mac10 by random choose - only AK, M4A4, M4a1, Galil, Famas.

In my opinion all snipers should disabled. Just think about the balance ;) The AWP is not with out a reason this expensive ;)

Its me again :D

Sorry for posting an IP from another Server! But I hope you could see what I mean by HP-settings.

And one more important thing I recognized on your server. You have no time limit and this is not motivating. Player want to compare each other and its better for the moral if you have a limited time to make your frags. I would say 15 min not more, not less. And also it’s a lot more attractive for players who want to get drops! Player who want drops will not play on your server with the actual settings – Im very sure in this case! And a big playerbase is important for every pub-server!